Who We Are
The Colley Goode Group at Northern Nevada Real Estate Group, is driven everyday by the energy we receive from helping others. Having integrity is a must in our environment and that is something we bring to our clients without question or wavier. We promise to communicate, work hard, and have fun! Learn about our current open opportunities below!
This person is a top producer in life and has a track record of leadership. They naturally lead in every area of their business, career, and personal life. This person is a problem solver, business consultant, highly assertive, passionate, enthusiastic, optimistic, and a people-oriented individual who operates with urgency.
Our team lead will have strong communication skills and naturally connects with others. They understand their market, understand the unique value proposition of Colley Goode Group, and can effectively communicate the opportunity to any business owner.
They are learning-based leaders who embrace succeeding through others, bottom-up leadership, and building a team.
- Lead, support, set expectations, and hold regular accountability sessions with the agents
- Ensure execution of training calendar for associates based on key areas of business and associates’ needs
- Partner with Leadership Team to increase associates’ productivity through business consulting- Collaborating with Team Strategies on agent activities and results
- Effectively communicate and drive adoption of Colley Goode Groups’ Mission related to associates’ businesses, goals, and/or needs.
- Research competition and develop business prospecting and marketing strategies to successfully compete in partnership with the Leadership Team.
- Oversee, actively drive, protect, and represent Colley Goode Group Culture
- Lead sales and business meetings
- Be the “Go-To” for all client and transaction related questions
- Collaborate with marketing to develop lead generation strategies
- Oversee the sales team’s activities and performance
- Generate timely sales reports
- Meet with agents to work on their sales scripts
- Hold on or offsite team building events
- Provide coaching, training and high level leadership to the team.
- Ensure all team members (including themselves) are current and up to date on resource/ systems training’s as necessary
As a Showing Specialist at The Colley Goode Group, you will have a compelling desire to support the lead agent/team in achieving team success while being committed to growing their own skills and to developing into a leader within the team. After the lead agent performs a needs analysis, the lead agent will pass the desired criteria to the Showing Specialist. The Specialist will pick up the baton and find homes that meet the criteria and they will drive buyer clients to those homes. As clients explore homes, the Specialist will work with clients to confirm or refine criteria and will show additional homes as needed. When buyer clients are ready to make an offer, they will be transitioned back to the lead agent.
A Showing Specialist should be able to successfully show homes to around five to seven buyers a month while earning commissions based on the successful closing of each transaction. They hold a real estate license in order to meet state-mandated criteria for the duties in this role. Additionally, they may be eager to earn the right to use their license as a future Buyer Specialist. They are forward-thinking individuals who develop and maintain positive professional relationships. They have a track record of success, and a palpable desire to succeed in this role, as well as their next.
Job Specific Skills:
- Communicates effectively with peers, superiors, customers, and vendors in written and verbal form.
- Practices, memorizes, and internalizes scripts.
- Possess effective listening skills
- Creates a sense of comfort and familiarity with leads/clients and is able to build rapport. 5. Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Organized, systematic, and detail-oriented.
- Results-oriented and high achiever.
- Basic understanding of computers and navigating the Internet.
- Highly sociable and draws energy from working with people
- Career development and training focused.
- Strong showing presence and phone etiquette
- Willing to spend 80% of the workday driving in the car from home to home.